Saturday, May 24, 2008

NVC Barnstorming Tour

Lately I have been both exhilirated and overwhelmed by the amount of NVC training I have been facilitating. At the moment, it's Saturday evening and I just completed 1 1/2 days of a 2 1/2 day training in St. Louis, MO with my partner, Rhonda Mills.

We have a group of approximately 15 participants, including people from Iowa; Chicago, IL; Carbondale, IL; and Indianapolis, IN. I am enjoying the ease with which I find myself modeling NVC skills and living the consciousness -- all of this dedicated effort since April 1999 is paying off for me!

Over the past month, I have led a number of NVC sessions -- for the Community Arts and Media Project; 2 sessions at the Soul-Esteem Center; 3 for social workers in Southern Illinois; 2 for a Religious Science Church in St. Louis; for Earthsave in Cincinnati; and now this weekend training.

I feel gratitude for being able to give my deepest gifts through this work, and living in alignment with my mission in life. Now my task is to learn how to remain in balance, given that I have more available work than I have time to do.

No comments: